Whether out on an adventure or nesting at their home in Nashville, Mandy Wallace is never far from a great book, a spreadsheet, her children, or her super hot husband. She loves to connect with fellow dreamers about making the most out of this wild adventure of life and exploring the world as a family. In 22 months of full-time travel their family of five explored 32 states and 23 National Parks, Canada, and Mexico.
Current projects: Ms. Mandy Poppins
Mandy offers parent-to-parent support for those sheltering at home with children 9 and under.
- Check out her thoughts and tips about working while teaching at home on the 4/7/20 Possip power session parent panel
- Access her online calendar of story times and more
- See how her services can help you and your unique situation
Sing Along with Mandy Podcast
Answering the need for engaging entertainment for the littlest passengers on the road (or at home)!
- Learn about the show and why Mandy created it
- Listen to episodes online
- Access the Lyrics Library here
- The Wall Street Journal: Early Learners: How a Mom Makes Her Young Boys Earn Their Allowance by Anne Marie Chaker
- The Wall Street Journal Video: Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero – How Young is Too Young for an Allowance
- RV Miles Podcast – Episode 73: The RV Industry in 2019 and Food Budgets for Full-Time RV Travel
- I See You, Mama Podcast – Mandy Wallace – Roadschool: Taking family and homeschool on the road: Part 1 and Part 2
Mandy’s content and photos
- Grab family travel tips and encouragement: Now Take Off!
- Check her out on Instagram: @mandy_adventure_wallace & @themagichomeschoolbus
- Laugh through her travel journal from their first six months as full timers at Outside the Slides
- Get personal about personal finance at Stay at Home Money Manager
Also published in…
- Secular Homeschooler Magazine, vol. 2 – Keeping the Toddler Busy
- Hickeys Everywhere – 11 ways to maximize excitement (and learning) while traveling with kids
- RV Miles – #RVLife more than doubled our grocery bill and How to exercise on the road—no equipment and (mostly) free workout sources
- Nashville Moms Blog – here’s the most popular post from my collection of articles from early motherhood in Nashville
This website and its contents contain affiliate links. I love to share things that I love and I think might serve you well – thanks for checking them out and supporting my work!