Whether out on an adventure or nesting at their home in Nashville, Mandy Wallace is never far from a great book, a spreadsheet, her children, or her super hot husband. She loves to connect with fellow dreamers about making the most out of this wild adventure of life and exploring the world as a family. In 22 months of full-time travel their family of five explored 32 states and 23 National Parks, Canada, and Mexico.
Current project: Sing Along with Mandy Podcast
Answering the need for engaging entertainment for the littlest passengers on the road (or at home)!
- Learn about the show and why Mandy created it
- Listen to episodes online
- Access the Lyrics Library here
- The Wall Street Journal: Early Learners: How a Mom Makes Her Young Boys Earn Their Allowance by Anne Marie Chaker
- The Wall Street Journal Video: Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero – How Young is Too Young for an Allowance
- RV Miles Podcast – Episode 73: The RV Industry in 2019 and Food Budgets for Full-Time RV Travel
- I See You, Mama Podcast – Mandy Wallace – Roadschool: Taking family and homeschool on the road: Part 1 and Part 2
Mandy’s content and photos
- Grab family travel tips and encouragement: Now Take Off!
- Check her out on Instagram: @mandy_adventure_wallace & @themagichomeschoolbus
- Laugh through her travel journal from their first six months as full timers at Outside the Slides
- Get personal about personal finance at Stay at Home Money Manager
Also published in…
- Secular Homeschooler Magazine, vol. 2 – Keeping the Toddler Busy
- Hickeys Everywhere – 11 ways to maximize excitement (and learning) while traveling with kids
- RV Miles – #RVLife more than doubled our grocery bill and How to exercise on the road—no equipment and (mostly) free workout sources
- Nashville Moms Blog – here’s the most popular post from my collection of articles from early motherhood in Nashville
This website and its contents contain affiliate links. I love to share things that I love and I think might serve you well – thanks for checking them out and supporting my work!