Here is your sample of my summer club activities!
Please do not share this page with friends – help me reach more people by sharing this link instead: https://mailchi.mp/01f4f3821781/summercampactivitysample
Some suggestions for implementation:
- Read through the materials list. Most everything is found around your home or can be simply substituted with supplies you have on hand.
- Pick your own schedule. You could do 1 activity per day, repeating a few favorites and stretch this to 3 weeks. You could do all 13 activities in one week. You could just do 5 of your favorite. Totally up to you. If you want some help figuring out a routine that works for you, please let me know!
- Don’t stress about following these steps to the letter. Keep in mind – these activities were written for a nanny to execute – someone who is paid to manage children all day. I don’t do all of these activities with my 4yo. I have done some – but several times I’ve set up the activity, played with my daughter for 5-10 min and then walked away and let her explore/create/play with the materials as she chooses. There’s no right or wrong here, so if kiddo is happy and is entertaining herself – GREAT!
- If you have any questions about how to use this in your home, please contact me!
- If you are downloading these for a nanny to execute – let me know! I can create custom activities based on your child(ren)’s interests to take the burden of planning off your nanny. I also offer support services for parents and nannies via text and video calls! Find out more here.