What has two eyes, one nose, a furry body, and four legs? Did you guess a dog? Or a cat? Did you guess a weasel or a mouse or a lamb? Today’s songs are all about animal friends! See if you can figure out the animal in each song as we sing!
- Baa Baa Black Sheep (1:22)
- Farmer in the Dell (2:00) Also in Episode 6!
- Three Blind Mice (4:14)
- Rhythm Repeat (4:44)
- Pop Goes the Weasel (6:22)
- Mary Had a Little Lamb (7:26) Also in Episode 1!
- Hey Diddle Diddle (8:24)
Sign up for the latest Sing Along with Mandy news and FREE printable lyrics used in this show! http://eepurl.com/dMKVFU
(Already have the password? Access the lyrics library here!)
Featured sing along book of the show: Farmer in the Dell, illustrated by John O’Brien
Want to request a song or theme for a future episode? Here are four ways to contact me!
- Join the Sing Along with Mandy Podcast facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/singalongpodcast/
- Find me on Instagram and send me a DM! https://www.instagram.com/singalongpodcast/
- Contact me through my website, Now Take Off!: https://nowtakeoff.com/ask-me-anything/
- Email me directly! firstname.lastname@example.org
Ultimate Family Roadtrip: https://nowtakeoff.com/ultimatefamilyroadtrip/
Become a patron of the show! https://www.patreon.com/singalongpodcast