There are four ways your child(ren) can be part of the show!
- Using my Master Song List, create a song list with 6-7 of your child(ren)’s favorite songs. I featured my 3 yo daughter, Valerie, by launching the podcast with her favorite sing along songs (check out Episode 1: Valerie’s Favorites here!).
- Suggest a theme or song for a future episode. My oldest son, Cooper, picked the weather theme for his episode. He also curated the song list using my Master Song List and then helped me record Episode 10: Wetter Weather (coming soon!).
- Sing along – and record it! Submit an audio or video recording of your child singing their favorite song that they’ve heard on the show! Example: our friend, 3yo Savannah, heard my recording of Rock-a-Bye Baby in Episode 3: Lullabies and sent me a video of her singing it and rocking her baby to sleep. With her and her mom’s permission, I included the audio in Episodes 7 & 8: Ready, Set, Action!
- Record with me! I love to sing with friends. Contact me to join a recording session for a future episode!
Have questions or ready to be part of the show?
Here are three ways to contact me!
- Join the Sing Along with Mandy Podcast facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/singalongpodcast/
- Find me on Instagram and send me a DM! https://www.instagram.com/singalongpodcast/
- Email me through this website, Now Take Off!: https://nowtakeoff.com/ask-me-anything/