Simple songs and rhymes all about food!
This episode introduces the Can You Hear It? game. Listen for the food references (I said there are 6, but really there are 8!).
If you don’t know a song yet, don’t worry! Just listen and sing along when you can.
- Little Miss Muffet (0:55)
- Farmer in the Dell (1:35)
- Pease Porridge (3:13)
- Rhythm Repeat (5:01)
- Do You Know the Muffin Man? (5:52)
- Hot Cross Buns (6:46)
- Sing a Song of Six-Pence (7:11)
(Already have the password? Access the lyrics library here: https://nowtakeoff.com/2019/06/13/lyrics-for-parents-and-teachers/)
Want to request a song or theme for a future episode? Here are three ways to contact me!
- Join the Sing Along with Mandy Podcast facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/singalongpodcast/
- Find me on Instagram and send me a DM! https://www.instagram.com/singalongpodcast/
- Email me through my travel website Now Take Off!: https://nowtakeoff.com/ask-me-anything/
Become a patron of the show! https://www.patreon.com/singalongpodcast