Where do you play in the water? Maybe you like to splash in the sink. Maybe you like to float in a boat on a river! Or do you like to run in a sprinkler?
Today’s songs are all about that wonderful wet thing. Water! Come Sing Along with me!
- Row, Row, Row your Boat (1:22)
- Oh my Darlin’ (2:07)
- London Bridge (4:31)
- Miss Susie Had a Baby (6:40)
- Rhythm Repeat (7:30)
- There’s a Hole in my Bucket (9:02)
Sign up for the latest Sing Along with Mandy news and FREE printable lyrics used in this show! http://eepurl.com/dMKVFU
(Already have the password? Access the lyrics library here: https://nowtakeoff.com/2019/06/13/lyrics-for-parents-and-teachers/)
Want to request a song or theme for a future episode? Here are three ways to contact me!
- Join the Sing Along with Mandy Podcast facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/singalongpodcast/
- Find me on Instagram and send me a DM! https://www.instagram.com/singalongpodcast/
- Email me through my travel website Now Take Off!: https://nowtakeoff.com/ask-me-anything/
Become a patron of the show! https://www.patreon.com/singalongpodcast