Have you ever had one song that you just love to hear? Maybe hearing that special song makes you want to dance or maybe you know every word or maybe hearing that songs just makes you feel warm inside and brings a smile to your face. Have you ever felt like that about a song?
If you don’t know a song yet, don’t worry! Just listen and sing along when you can.
- Oh! Susannah (1:25)
- London Bridge (2:32)
- Where is Thumbkin? (3:42)
- Little Bunny Foo Foo (5:50)
- Rhythm Repeat game (8:23)
- Mary Had a Little Lamb (11:10)
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (12:53)
Sign up for the latest Sing Along with Mandy news and FREE printable lyrics used in this show! http://eepurl.com/dMKVFU
(Already have the password? Access the lyrics library here: https://nowtakeoff.com/2019/06/13/lyrics-for-parents-and-teachers/)
Want to request a song or theme for a future episode? Here are three ways to contact me!
- Join the Sing Along with Mandy Podcast facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/singalongpodcast/
- Find me on Instagram and send me a DM! https://www.instagram.com/singalongpodcast/
- Email me through my website, Now Take Off!: https://nowtakeoff.com/ask-me-anything/
Listen on your favorite player!
Become a patron of the show! https://www.patreon.com/singalongpodcast