Creative pursuits are messy, use a ton of supplies, and take up space! After 18 months on the road, these are the supplies we know are essential for art projects.
Essential Art Supplies
- Clean recycled materials / reused toy pieces
- Colorful cardstock
- Glue sticks
- Tape (clear) and (colorful)
- Oil pastels
- craft paint & brushes
- pencils, colored pencils, sharpener, (& batteries!)
- gallon size bags for storing supplies and in-progress pieces
- Large baking tray for open invitations to create and easy way to transport materials outside!
Where I store art supplies in the RV
I store most of them in overhead cabinets (i.e. away from easy access) but the kids always have access to paper, drawing and writing tools, tape, and scissors. Until my 3yo is more trustworthy with glue, it stays overhead!
Want more art?
Curious about what and how we study art on the road? Check out these two posts!
This website and its contents contain affiliate links. I love to share things that I love and I think might serve you well – thanks for checking them out and supporting my work!